Touchdown in Auckland, New Zealand. The 13.5-hour flight from LA to Auckland was uneventful. I slept about half the time on the Boing 707 and caught Hot Fuzz, a hilarious movie with the actors from Shawn of the Dead. Excellent. The Air New Zealand flight that left LA about an hour before mine escorted a Quantas flight whose radar had blown out through the darkness to land there. Oddly, the week before I had a funny dream of a plane with smoke coming out of one engine and several planes trailing behind it, as if to be of some assistance. Huh. Luckily, no smoke, and I ran to my connecting flight to Adelaide.
05 November 2008
Flying to Adelaide Over the Pacific
Touchdown in Auckland, New Zealand. The 13.5-hour flight from LA to Auckland was uneventful. I slept about half the time on the Boing 707 and caught Hot Fuzz, a hilarious movie with the actors from Shawn of the Dead. Excellent. The Air New Zealand flight that left LA about an hour before mine escorted a Quantas flight whose radar had blown out through the darkness to land there. Oddly, the week before I had a funny dream of a plane with smoke coming out of one engine and several planes trailing behind it, as if to be of some assistance. Huh. Luckily, no smoke, and I ran to my connecting flight to Adelaide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment