29 December 2008

Where's the Internets?

Hey all -- long time no see. I ordered internet service for the casa last week, but it's a 20-business day wait (YIKES) with the holidays and all, so just a baby post here and there until then... Here's a quick view of the proto-house. Nice huh?

THANK YOU to Karah and Corey for letting us use your spare furniture for a while.

Here's the bathroom. I did some cabinet construction this weekend. The homes that aren't brand new don't come with proper vanities here, so I had to get creative and hit the local version of Home Depot.

Here's the before photo...sub-ideal I would say...


As Montey Python would say: "Now for Something Completely Different."


Here's a video of my bike ride home from work I did for Sally. Yup, it's about a 350-foot climb up to Flinders University from home. Good workout. Fun ride home. No, I didn't wreck trying to film...

More soon, after we get the internet installed at home. See you.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Video, house... Excellent!! I'm so excited to see our pimped out pad IRL. 6 weeks to go!!
The video is so funny. I thought you were going to kill yourself. OMG.
Love,
Sally