29 November 2008

Wicked Campers Across Australia

It's Saturday -- this morning I went on walkabout to the Central Market, skipping mass trans and using my feet. Along the way, I found a parking lot of Wicked Campers. These things were about the only other vehicles we saw last week on the way up to the Outback. Hey Sally, we'll have to take one for a spin for a weekend trip! They have a bed inside and also a table and sink thing stored inside. Plus, a little fuel-efficient van.

This sticker on the window made me laugh, you thieving bastard.

The rental brochure they had for you to take had a picture of some rather amorous kangaroos on it... I'm not sure what the image is they are trying to put across (?) ...

The pink, fuzzy hand-cuffs hanging from the mirror gives me an idea, though!

1 comment:

Sally said...

ROFL!!!! Yes, let's rent one.