08 April 2009

Heading ... Home


Heading back to the U.S. of A. -- This is about hour 20 flying into Denver... oh God... I really like this shot of the Rockies. They made a water reservoir out of a natural glacial moraine.

So what did I do night #2 with about 7 hours or sleep in 48 hours? Play SAMBA! Luckily, I showed up for the Austin Samba School's first First Thursday guerrilla samba show at SOCO. Thanks for bringing the caixa, Lee. Ahh, it felt good to play. We're in the process of starting a samba group here. We played our first gig last Sunday... a Brazilian-Aussie wedding. Funny, huh. What goes around...

Here's my brother in law Joe keeping me loose at T minus 5 hours to wedding. Keep your eye on the ball.

More wedding pictures forthcoming, but I really like this one of Lee at the end of our wedding. He directed the samba school -- which was really a highlight!

Kids -- don't try this at home! Plan wedding, get married, spend next 6 days cleaning out a condominium and 2 in a hotel room frantically packing. Wheeew, but we made it!

COMING UP:
Honeymoon pics
Sally in Adelaide
and other good stuff

No comments: